Thursday, June 3, 2010

BECOME YOUR DREAM

A few months ago, I used the term "Become your dream" here.

The reason I used this expression is because previously that afternoon I was walking down the street and saw someone had scrawled the phrase on the sidewalk with rainbow-colored chalk.

From then on I began noticing the phrase scribbled randomly all over the UES.
BECOME YOUR DREAM
began to infiltrate my life and I liked it.


For some reason today I FINALLY had the sense to Google (I LOVE 'Google' as a verb, all the time!) 'become your dream upper east side' this afternoon and finally found someone to thank for making me smile many mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights. 

Thank you James De La Vega, as well as the other New Yorkers who are inspired to spread the message.

*pictures from HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment