Tuesday, June 1, 2010

AIR CONDITIONING

With temperatures edging up into the 90's, putting in an air conditioner was a few weeks overdue. 


Not wanting our new AC unit to free-fall five stories upon arrival at its new home, Suzanne and I enlisted some professional help. 
Since the unit didn't exactly fit the window frame, we decided to fill the rest with a chalkboard (piece of sanded wood, primed, then painted with a few coats of black chalkboard paint).
Because sometimes I want to think out loud.

P.S. AC window units have taught me that...
central air is a luxury that a majority of the world will never experience.
I didn't think anything of it growing up.
Another lesson for my self-study course roughly entitled,
"How living in NYC teaches you a lot about yourself and other random life skills."

No comments:

Post a Comment