Tuesday, March 1, 2011

recent goals

I'm trying to be more goal-oriented because it motivates me to keep learning, which keeps me feeling challenging, which leads me to living my best life possible. My first goal is to learn more about personal finance. I want to continue to put a certain amount in savings from every paycheck and also know how much money is going towards 'entertainment/personal,' i.e. eating out, drinks with friends, shopping, movies/shows, etc. because I know I have some frivolous spending that I could better account for. My second goal is to learn how to make sushi. I love sushi and it's abundant in the city, but I want to learn how to make my own! There's a Japanese grocery a few subway stops down from my apartment and I have my list written out already so here's to creating my homemade rainbow roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment