Tuesday, July 20, 2010

reading is HOT

Ok, it's been awhile.
I've been busy concentrating on:
1. being really, really hot
2. complaining about being really, really hot
So really, don't blame me for not blogging, it's too damn hot to sit my laptop on my lap.
No one could prepare me for a NYC winter, and no one could convince me about the hot city summers (Not sure how I couldn't grasp that reality for myself though, since I know the two things that provide Alabama with cool summers, both of which I don't have access to. Central air & swimming pools.)
In the miserable heat, the best way to stay cool is to be as still as possible.
So, I'm hitting the books and finally went and joined the library.
My favorite summer read...
I wish I had read this before I went to Savannah last year, and I definitely wish I had pictures from that trip to share, but I don't think I took any.
Family and friends, please stay on me about blogging and taking pictures, because I'm doing a pretty pathetic job at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment